News and Notifications
Fields in CompanionProfile to be deprecated
The fields parentRef and userProfileRef of objects CompanionProfile and CompanionProfileEntity will be removed Nov 14th 2021, when the deprecation period is over. A new field, userProfileId, has been added and will contain the NetexId of the userProfile that can join as a companion. parentRef is removed as adding or updating CompanionProfiles should now be done when adding or updating the parent GroupTicket or UserProfile.
UsageValidityPeriod field usageEnd to be removed
The field usageEnd of object UsageValidityPeriod will be removed Jul 3rd 2021, when the deprecation period is over. The field is currently not in use in the backend, but instead the field usageEnds is used, which supports a set instead of a single instance.
New Release of the GTFS Feed
Entur plans to roll out an updated version of their GTFS feed on April 30th 2020. This is a technical update aimed at improving the speed of the export process and reducing resource consumption on Entur 's system. The data scope and semantic is unchanged. Some minor changes in the data format will result in a more compact dataset and are not expected to impact data consumers. See the detailed change description.
pos-register 2.4.4Oct 27th 2021
- Location is now marked as required in api-doc for PointOfSaleResponse.
- Location is now required for all Point Of Sales.
- Refactoring and improvements in code.
pos-register 2.4.3Oct 25th 2021
- More accurate api-doc for PointOfSaleResponse and PointOfSaleRequest.
- Api-doc schema objects are now alphabetically sorted.
- Name is now required when creating point-of-sale.
electronic-journal 1.9.18Oct 19th 2021
- Improve accuracy of api-docs for multiple response objects.
- Changed DepositResponse, DiffResponse, ManualLineResponse, and PaymentsByType to use PaymentType enum.