News and Notifications
Fields in CompanionProfile to be deprecated
The fields parentRef and userProfileRef of objects CompanionProfile and CompanionProfileEntity will be removed Nov 14th 2021, when the deprecation period is over. A new field, userProfileId, has been added and will contain the NetexId of the userProfile that can join as a companion. parentRef is removed as adding or updating CompanionProfiles should now be done when adding or updating the parent GroupTicket or UserProfile.
UsageValidityPeriod field usageEnd to be removed
The field usageEnd of object UsageValidityPeriod will be removed Jul 3rd 2021, when the deprecation period is over. The field is currently not in use in the backend, but instead the field usageEnds is used, which supports a set instead of a single instance.
New Release of the GTFS Feed
Entur plans to roll out an updated version of their GTFS feed on April 30th 2020. This is a technical update aimed at improving the speed of the export process and reducing resource consumption on Entur 's system. The data scope and semantic is unchanged. Some minor changes in the data format will result in a more compact dataset and are not expected to impact data consumers. See the detailed change description.
- Updated a bunch of dependencies. Most notable is Spring Boot (2.5.3) and Gradle (7.1.1)
- Added details and endpoints
electronic-journal 1.9.12Sep 23rd 2021
- Added endpoint GET /terminal-report with optional filters such as terminalId and settlementId
- Added settlementId in terminal-report so that terminal-reports can be linked to a specific settlement.
- Updated a bunch dependencies