News and Notifications
Fields in CompanionProfile to be deprecated
The fields parentRef and userProfileRef of objects CompanionProfile and CompanionProfileEntity will be removed Nov 14th 2021, when the deprecation period is over. A new field, userProfileId, has been added and will contain the NetexId of the userProfile that can join as a companion. parentRef is removed as adding or updating CompanionProfiles should now be done when adding or updating the parent GroupTicket or UserProfile.
UsageValidityPeriod field usageEnd to be removed
The field usageEnd of object UsageValidityPeriod will be removed Jul 3rd 2021, when the deprecation period is over. The field is currently not in use in the backend, but instead the field usageEnds is used, which supports a set instead of a single instance.
New Release of the GTFS Feed
Entur plans to roll out an updated version of their GTFS feed on April 30th 2020. This is a technical update aimed at improving the speed of the export process and reducing resource consumption on Entur 's system. The data scope and semantic is unchanged. Some minor changes in the data format will result in a more compact dataset and are not expected to impact data consumers. See the detailed change description.
products master-v1980Aug 14th 2020
Refactored CompanionProfile to make it a child of either a GroupTicket or a UserProfile, sharing its version. The fields parentRef and userProfileRef on objects CompanionProfile and CompanionProfileEntity will be removed after deprecation periods. CompanionProfiles should now be added or updated via the UserProfile or GroupTicket APIs.
Benefits 1.4.6Jul 2nd 2020
Adding status field for ContractResponse and SimpleContractResponse
- The status field is used to show if the contract has been expired, misused or refunded.
- The status field is default valid.
Refund v153Jun 24th 2020
- New type AffectedPaymentTransaction
- New Exceptions: ZeroAllowedPaymentTypeGroupsForDCI, ZeroAllowedTransactionsException
- Determine possible refundable payment transactions based on possible/allowed payment methods for provided DCI. DCI header is now required
- Determine which refund options that can be performed together, if transactionsSum != collectedRefundAmountSum