Setup and Access
Entur's services are divided in to two specific areas:
Note, in particular, the following:
- Entur should be credited as the source with the text: Data made available by Entur + (logo)
- Entur assumes no liability for consequences of errors in the data or API-systems.
- The data should not be presented in a distorted or misrepresentative way
- Open source projects can be used under European Union Public Licence v. 1.2 (EUPL-1.2).
Access Partner Services
- Entur creates an OrganisationID.
- Entur creates a Slack channel for communication.
Entur wants to avoid bug reports by email.
- You will receive a Client ID and Client Secrets as «shared notes» in Lastpass.
See how Client ID and Client Secrets are used to get a TOKEN.
NOTE: The examples explain access to PROD. There is a list of the environments on the same page. By default, you are given access to the STAGING Environment.
- Entur will present which products you may sell per your agreement.
- Entur will inform you when the products are ready for use.
- Test, technical help, improvements, settlement and certification is the final step before the same procedure is done to get access to the production environment.